Kingston’s historic Market Place has been in use since around 1170 when Henry II was on the throne. It has recently been brought into the 21st century with a redevelopment of the market area, costing just under £3 million.
We were engaged to install sealant to all movement joints in the newly laid block paving across the market as well as joints to all shop fronts and thresholds. Logistically this was a challenging project due to the fact that the market and shops were open to the public throughout the project. This meant a percentage of the our works were completed out of hours and other works were carried out by liaising with shop owners to establish a program for the works. All works were carried out on time for the handover